Continuing a Tradition in Swedish Volleyball
Ismo Peltoarvo is one of the most successful coaches in his native Sweden. He has followed in the footsteps of one of his coaching mentors and fellow Wizard, Anders Kristiansson. He is currently in charge of the country’s national training center.
His resume includes:
- Over 20 domestic and international titles coaching in Sweden
- Swedish Women’s National Team Head Coach
- Swedish Junior Women’s National Team Head Coach
- World School Championships Bronze Medals
Here’s some of what Ismo discusses in his interview:
– Avoiding culture or clique splits in the team
– Planning the annual training cycle
– Managing playing time
– The structure and psychology of Swedish volleyball
– Structuring training over the week
Play this excerpt for a taste of the sort of insights and ideas you’ll get from the full interview:
Get access to Ismo’s interview now for just a $4.99 contribution to the Volleyball Coaching Wizards project.