Looking back and looking forward
Bill Neville is one of the most respected coaches in US volleyball coaching circles, and probably beyond as well. His long experience in the game provides him a perspective on the sport and on coaching that few can match.
His resume includes:
- Olympic coach for both the Canadian and US national teams, including for the 1984 gold medal winning USA.
- Over 15 years coaching NCAA Division I women’s teams.
- USA Volleyball Technical Director
- USA Volleyball National Commissioner of Coaching Education
- Developer of the Coaches Accreditation Program (CAP)
- Author of Coaching Volleyball Successfully
Here’s some of what Bill discusses in his interview:
– His favorite memory for the 1984 US Olympic team
– The qualities of a great setter
– Key factors in good coaching education
– Being an innovative coach
– How the game has developed and where it might be headed
Play this excerpt for a taste of the sort of insights and ideas you’ll get from the full interview:
Get access to Bill’s interview now for just a $4.99 contribution to the Volleyball Coaching Wizards project.