Do you know someone you would consider an elite coach?
If so, we want to hear about them!
We are looking for the following sorts of coaches.
- Those with at least 10 years of experience at the primary level of coaching for which we should consider them. They can have coached at multiple levels – as many coaches have – but each coach will be put in a main category and the bulk of their experience should be there. In fact, the elite type of coaches we are after are likely to be quiet specialized in terms of their primary coaching.
- Although indoor coaches are likely to dominate on a simple numbers basis, nominations of beach and sitting coaches are very much welcome.
- Coaches can be either currently active or now retired
- All nationalities are welcome! This is not intended to be a US-only list. We want the best coaches, no matter where in the world they are. If they don’t speak English, that’s not a problem. Volleyball is a global community where coaches are constantly learning from each other across national and regional boundaries.
- We really don’t need nominations for Hall of Fame or other very high profile coaches. They are easy enough to identify. We’re looking for coaches who are more the type to fly under the radar. They perhaps only have a local or regional reputation
If you have someone who fits the bill, please use the form below to submit them for consideration. Please be aware, though…
the primary criteria for our selection of an individual to be included among the Volleyball Coaching Wizards is what other coaches can learn from them. As such, it is not just about matches and championships won. It could be about a coach’s ability to develop players for the next level. It could be about their ability to engage new players and keep them coming back for more. It could be about contributions to the volleyball community and beyond. It could be about their teaching and development of new coaches.
In other words, there are a number of positive contributions and attributes which could justify someone being selected for inclusion. It’s up to you to argue your nominee’s case. You can do that in the “Why…?” box below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
[contact-form-7 id=”69″ title=”Untitled”]