Following Collegiate Success with National Team Work
After a distinguished career coaching in one of the strongest conferences in NCAA Division I volleyball, Jim Stone has turned his focus to working with the future of the USA national team program.
His resume includes:
- Over 500 wins in 26 year coaching NCAA Division I volleyball, including 3 Big 10 titles and 15 trips to the NCAA tournament
- Coached two AVCA Players of the Year and 19 All-Americans.
- Regional and conference coach of the year on four occasions
- Member of the US National Team coaching staff.
Here’s some of what Jim discusses in his interview:
– Making player assessments in tryout situations
– Putting together a coaching staff
– Managing players who have never failed before
– Developing as a coach
– Comparing the US and other systems
Play this excerpt for a taste of the sort of insights and ideas you’ll get from the full interview:
Get access to Jim’s interview now for just a $14 contribution to the Volleyball Coaching Wizards project.
Note: PayPal is used to process the payment, but a PayPal account is not required.